Create a Driver Pay Report for a Selected Period of Time
This report allows a dispatcher or an accountant to view the general payroll report for drivers of a carrier.
To open Driver Pay Report:
- Go to the Reports page.
- Click the Driver Pay Report link.
- Or, click the Driver Pay Report link on Billing Dashboard.
The Driver Pay Report page lists all company drivers and the following information:
- Name: a driver’s name.
- Pay Rate: a driver’s pay rate in percents. Pay Rate is editable and every change will be stored in the database. So, when a dispatcher returns to the page, last pay rates will be shown.
- Revenue: a driver’s revenue for a selected period. The revenue is: the sum of delivered orders’ prices - the sum of broker fees. If a driver delevered 5 orders with price $200.00, and two orders have broker fee $40.00 each, the revenue is: 5 * $200.00 - 2 * $40.00 = $920.00
- Driver Fee: how much money should a carrier pay to a driver. Its formula: Revenue / 100 * Pay Rate.
A dispatcher can change the Report Period and/or Pay Rate using the filters provided:
- The feature works only with Chrome for now.
- Archived orders are not included to the report.
- All drivers are listed whether active or inactive.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.