What is Fleet Drive Mode?
Fleet Drive Mode controls and limits what the Drivers of the fleet are able to do via their Mobile app. It is a preference that can be turned on and off in the Settings page of the Dispatcher's Dashboard.
When the "Fleet Drive Mode" is enabled via the Dispatcher's Dashboard, the Fleet Drivers CANNOT do the following on their Mobile App:
- Add new orders
- Delete an order
- Archive an order
- Send Invoices
- Edit Carrier Info (on profile screen)
- Edit Pickup/Delivery Company and Contact name (But they can edit Pickup/Delivery addresses and Notes, as needed)
- Add vehicles to an order, if the order contains at least 1 vehicle (But if the Order does not contain any vehicles, the Driver can add vehicles to it, as needed)
This puts more control on the Dispatcher's and the Accounting Department's hands. Dispatchers will have to be sure to Archive Orders that are completed, so that they do not end up flooding the Driver's Mobile apps.
How do I turn on Fleet Mode?
- Open Dispatcher's Dashboard
- Go under "Settings" tab on top of the screen
- Check the "Enable Fleet Driver mode on Driver Apps" check-box
- Press the "Save" at the bottom of the screen.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.