UPDATE: Super Dispatch Chrome Extension now works with Central Dispatch (and CarsArrive) loads. [Note: In order to import orders from Central Dispatch with the Chrome Extension, you must be using the Super Dispatch Dashboard.]
There are actually 2 ways to import orders dispatched to you via Central Dispatch.
1. PDF file import.
- You must save the dispatch sheet as a .PDF file first.
- Please open your Central Dispatch account
- Go to "Find Shipments" and click on "Dispatched to me" on Central Dispatch
- Click on "View"
- Click on "Print"
- Depending on your browser, you will have the option to save this order as a .PDF file. Save it.
- Then go to your Super Dispatch Dashboard and click on "Import Dispatch Sheet"
- Select the .PDF file of the dispatch sheet you had saved. Click "Open"
This will auto populate the information and create a new order in Super Dispatch Dashboard.
2. One-click import using the Super Dispatch Chrome Extension
This is a much quicker way to import orders from Central Dispatch.
How to get it:
- You MUST be using Google Chrome browser. If you don't have it, you can Get Chrome here.
- Once you have Chrome, click here to get the Super Dispatch Chrome Extension.
- The link will take you to Chrome Webstore and the window will open for "Super Dispatch Importer"
- Click on "Add to Chrome"
How to use it:
- Go to Central Dispatch.
- Open the order you'd like to import, by clicking on "View" next to the order.
- Once you've opened the order, you will see a text button that says "Import to Super Dispatch".
- Click on it, and your order will be imported into Super Dispatch Dashboard.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.