No more tedious manual order entry! Import your orders directly from Central Dispatch and all major Brokers! Instructions below.
HERE IS HOW (TEXT):
This is how to import from Central Dispatch (the steps are the same for other major broker dispatch sheets as well - once you have the PDF opened). Screenshots of the steps are below!
Start by logging into your Central Dispatch account. Go to "Dispatched To Me" and click on the dispatched load you with to import into Super Dispatch. Then click "View" and then click "Print."
- Download the PDF of the Order that you need to import.
2. Open the Downloaded Document, with your PDF reader application
NOTE: Make sure that you do not set Super Dispatch as the default application to open PDF documents. Open with a dedicated PDF reader that comes built-in on your phone, then follow the next step. (If you do not have a built in PDF reader, download one HERE.)
3. From the PDF reader app, click on Options menu and hit "Open with..."
4. Select Super Dispatch from the "Open with..." list
5. Choose "Import"
6. The result will be displayed whether the import was successful or not.
7. Open up Super Dispatch App, and find your newly imported order from the list!
After you import an order, you are ready to Start a Vehicle Inspection.
NOTE: this is the list of major broker PDFs that can be currently imported using this automatic import method:
- Central Dispatch
- Road Warriors
- RAT - Ready Auto Transport
- CarsArrive Network
- United Road
- Accelerated Services
All other third party PDF dispatch sheets will need to be manually entered.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.