We are going to start with a right to left approach at the top of the dashboard screen.
- First step is to setup your company information as you want it is seen on the bill of ladings and invoices sent. Click edit profile and feel in all information. You can also add your company logo here.
- Settings allow you to customize different features. This includes turning off the ability for drivers to invoice from the app and Fleet Drive Mode, witch disables the ability of app users to modify loads. You can also add terms and conditions to your bol's here as well as integrate with QuickBooks. Visit our Help Desk for more information regarding QuickBooks. You will also find a list here of companies are able to direct import from.
- Reports allows you to create a spreadsheet for all activity between the dates and drivers you choose. Simply select the data you want to see and press the blue export button. You will receive an email with a spreadsheet attached. Reports also allows you to calculate driver pay by percentage for selected dates.
- Once on the driver tab click Add Driver at the top left. You must fill in all the information including their email and a password you create. This is what will allow drivers to connect the app to the dashboard for updates. Once a driver is added have them download the app and login using the information you filled out.
- Contacts is the next tab over. From here you can import all your contacts by clicking Import at the top left of the screen. There is also a link with the format for importing.
IT IS IMPORTANT IF YOU USE QUICKBOOKS THAT YOU EXPORT YOUR CONTACTS FROM THERE AND IMPORT TO SUPER DISPATCH.
- The GPS Tracking tab allow you to see within a few minutes of where your drivers location is based off of the app. Click add drivers at the bottom of the screen and select who you want to track. They will receive a notification asking them to turn on location. Move you cursor over the driver you want to see and their address will pop up and the map will magnify to show their location.
- Trip planning allows you to see an overview of all trucks and their progress. When you create trips it will pull up a list of all units that have not be assigned yet. Once your load is together you can send everything to the app at once.
- The order screen is where you can track all of your loads, send bols/invoices and import/assign loads to drivers. You can do this by creating the order manually, importing an approved PDF file from the list in settings or by using the Import to Super Dispatch button on select load boards.
- To get the extension that allows you to see the import button on load boards you must first be using Google Chrome as you web browser. This is not supported on all chrome versions for Apple or some tablets. Next go to Chrome Web Store, search for Super Dispatch and click add to Chrome.
For further help please visit support and chat with us anytime. Thanks.