CarsArrive is now a compatible broker with Super Dispatch. Every CarsArrive load has a few requirements:
- 6 photos of each vehicle (including car keys)
- Loose items inspection
- Subject To Inspection option for delivery
How to process a CarsArrive vehicle through Super Dispatch
- import a load from CarsArrive into the dashboard or the app*
*note on importing a CarsArrive order directly into the Super Dispatch app: after importing the order, click the sync button in the top right-hand corner of the app screen. This forces the app to sync with your dashboard.
- dispatch to a driver
- start processing the load as you normally would
- follow instructions for pick up and delivery
Changes to the inspection process:
- every vehicle is required to have 6 photos and you will not be allowed to pick up or deliver until the photos have been taken
- the "interior inspection" page requires you to answer questions about the odometer and loose items in the car.
- At delivery, the driver has the option to click "subject to inspection," which gives the customer additional time to inspect the vehicle, after the driver has left.