You can easily import RPM loads with one click - but first you should have RPM Rate Confirmation sheet as a PDF.
To import RPM dispatch order into Super Dispatch Dashboard follow these steps:
- Go to Super Dispatch dashboard and log in into your account.
- Click on Import Dispatch Sheet... button to import the RPM dispatch order.
3. Select the dispatch sheet and click on Open.
4. By clicking Open, the Super Dispatch Edit Order page will be launched, and the vehicle information and pickup/delivery information will be auto filled.
5. As a Super Dispatch Dashboard user, you are now ready to edit the information and assign the order to a driver. Don't forget to press the blue Saver Order button before moving on to a different screen.
Remember that Super Dispatch is copying exact information that is listed inside the RPM Rate Confirmation page. Therefore, vehicle information might not fully populate if it is not listed in the Rate Confirmation page. For example, if the year of the vehicle is not listed in the dispatch sheet then we will not show it.
In order to populate full vehicle information, simply copy and paste the VIN within the VIN field of the dashboard.
To import RPM dispatch order into Super Dispatch Mobile App follow these steps:
- Open the PDF
- Tap on "Open With" - choose Super Dispatch (Note: Choose "Just Once" rather than making Super Dispatch your default PDF viewer.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen or call 816-974-7002.