Are you seeing this error message when opening Quickbooks Desktop:
Error QBWC1039: There was a problem adding the application. Check the QBWCLog.txt for details.
Error Unique Owner ID/File ID required.
This error could be caused either of 2 things:
- The company file has been moved from its original location.
- The third-party application or Warehouse Manager was incorrectly removed from the QuickBooks Web Connector.
In order to fix this problem, follow these steps to remove and then re-install the web connector:
Reinstall the .QWC file to Web Connector
- Download the QBWC CP3Tool. (Note: This download requires Internet Explorer 10, Chrome, or Firefox browsers.)
- Double-click the QBWC_CP3Tool_Installer.exe file to install the tool.
- After the installation is complete, select Launch the QBWC CP3Tool.
- Minimize the tool once it is launched.
- If you haven't done so already, download the .QWC file for your application from Super Dispatch. If you are unsure how to get the .QWC file for another application, contact Quickbooks Web Connector Support for more information.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop and select the company file you are having trouble with.
- Make a backup copy of this company file. (The tool asks you to do this, so it is easier to do it first.)
- Bring the QBWC CP3Tool back up on the screen by clicking it in the Taskbar.
- Click Select File and locate the .QWC file.
- Click Remove Stamp.
- When the Application Certificate appears, select the third option: "Yes, whenever this QuickBooks company file is open," and then click Continue.
- In the Application Access Request window click Yes.
- On the access confirmation message, click Done.
- Click OK on the message asking you to make a backup, since you already did this in step 7.
- The QBWC CP3Tool displays a confirmation message if the owner ID was successfully removed.
- Close the QBWC CP3Tool.
- Now you can integrate QuickBooks desktop with Super Dispatch. Before beginning integration QuickBooks desktop with Super Dispatch you have to disconnect QuickBooks desktop from Super Dispatch. Then start integrating QuickBooks desktop with Super Dispatch from the beginning. Here is how: Integrating QuickBooks desktop with Super Dispatch
The Web Connector is now ready to sync.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.