By connecting Quickbooks Desktop with your Super Dispatch dashboard, invoices that are generated after loads are delivered are automatically sent to your QuickBooks chart of accounts. The way this works is that every time an invoice is generated and sent from the Dashboard, the same invoice is created in Quickbooks desktop.
To connect your Dispatch Dashboard to your QuickBooks Desktop account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Dispatch Dashboard.
- Go to "QuickBooks" page.
3. Please read the introduction text and click to "Get started".
4. Please download the QWC file by clicking "Download QWC file" button.
4. Please read the Step 2 instruction to connect QuickBooks Desktop with Super Dispatch.
5. Once you click the Update Selected in the Web Connector, the page will be updated and next step will be opened.
6. Congratulations! Now, you are connected to QuickBooks Desktop. Please select a Service Item to sync your invoices. The Service Items list is automatically uploaded from your QuickBooks Desktop.
7. Please note, you can also Import the list of your contacts from Quickbooks Online by clicking Import contacts.
Your Super Dispatch Dashboard is now connected to your QuickBooks Online account. Now you can send your invoices to QuickBooks Online from your dashboard.
If you need Help or further assistance, please contact Support chat on the bottom right of the screen.